Hi VIMG patients.
Current guidelines from Governor Baker:
Starting Thursday February 18, 2021 we will be in Phase 2 of Covid 19 Vaccine administration. This includes the following groups of people: People ages 65 and older People ages 16 and older with two or more of the following chronic medical conditions - Cancer - Chronic Kidney Disease - Moderate to severe asthma - Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease - Weakened immune system from solid organ transplant - Obesity (BMI >30) - Heart disease- heart failure, cardiomyopathy, coronary artery disease - Smoking - Type 2 Diabetes - Sickle cell disease - Pregnancy * contact your ob-gyn for approval - Down syndrome You will not need copies of medical records or a note from your doctor or health care provider to confirm you are eligible for these groups. 3. Low income housing seniors or staff call 211 if you need help booking online (877) 211-6277
Locations in the Worcester Area for vaccine with address and phone number:
1. Holden: Walgreens 1145 Main St, Holden, MA 01520, 508-829-1780
2. Leominster: Hannaford 118 Lancaster St.,Leominster, MA 01453 978-537-1327
3. Leominster: UMass Memorial HealthAlliance/Clinton 60 Hospital Road, Leominster, MA 01453, 978-466-2000
4. Marlborough: UMass Memorial Marlborough 157 Union Street, Marlborough, MA 01752, 508-481-5000
5. Northborough:Wegmans 9102 Shops Way, Northborough, MA 01532, 508-936-1900
6. Webster: Webster Medical Center 72 Cudworth Road, Webster MA 01570, 508-461-0015
7. Worcester: Central Mass Allergy and Asthma Care, 425 Lake Avenue North,Suite 201, Worcester, MA 01605 508-757-1589
8. Worcester: UMass -Memorial Campus (Knowles Hall), 119 Belmont St, Worcester, MA 01605 508-334-1000, 855-862-7763
9. Worcester: Worcester Senior Center Eligible populations who live or work in Grafton, Holden, Millbury, Shrewsbury, West Boylston, Worcester128 Providence Street, Worcester, MA 01604 (508) 799-1232
You May consider to visit following website:
Thank you! Stay healthy!